FFIE Forecast


Bullish Case: FFIE's recent price action shows mean reversion with a potential short-term bullish run due to resumed deliveries and strategic partnerships. The Nasdaq compliance extension provides a brief respite. [Helium]


Bearish Case: FFIE faces severe financial troubles, scaling obstacles, Nasdaq delisting risk, and potential bankruptcy. Investor sentiment remains low due to recent pummelling and poor historical returns. [investorplace.com]


Potential Outcomes: 27% chance of temporary price spike due to updates on the US-China strategy and Nasdaq compliance. 73% chance of precipitous decline due to ongoing financial instability and market skepticism. [investorplace.com, investorplace.com, benzinga.com, Helium]


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 05, 2024


Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Forecast

FFIE      Faraday Future Intelligent Electric











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with FFIE



CVAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CVAC  CureVac (0.96)


AMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMC  AMC Entertainment (0.95)


GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOGO  Gogo (0.92)


BOIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOIL  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (0.92)


SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPWR  Sunpower (0.92)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to FFIE



TWLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWLO  Twilio (-0.0)


ED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ED  Consolidated Edison (0.0)


MGM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MGM  MGM Resorts International (-0.0)


LH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LH  Laboratory Corp. Of America (-0.01)


JOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JOE  St. Joe (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against FFIE



NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NTNX  Nutanix (-0.91)


WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WRB  W.R. Berkley (-0.91)


BWXT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BWXT  BWX (-0.91)


INFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   INFA  Informatica (-0.92)


AXON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AXON  Axon Enterprise (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with FFIE


 Ask any question about FFIE!