AES Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: AES exhibits strong Q1 earnings growth, high impact from renewables, and large contracts for future projects, indicating robust financial health and positive future prospects.


Bearish Case: AES faces challenges with high borrowing costs due to rising interest rates and has shown a year-over-year decline in revenues, posing risks to financial stability.


Potential Outcomes: AES reaps benefits from renewables (55% probability), continues to navigate financial hurdles due to interest rates (30% probability), unexpected market downturn affects overall sector (15% probability).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 07, 2024


AES Forecast

AES        AES
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with AES



ADC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ADC  Agree Realty (0.9)


AY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AY  Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (0.89)


BKH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BKH  Black Hills (0.89)


EVRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EVRG  Evergy (0.88)


UTSL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UTSL  Direxion Daily Utilities Bull 3X Shares (0.87)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to AES



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.0)


BANC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BANC  Banc of California (0.0)


POST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POST  Post (0.0)


XLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLV  Health Care Select Sector SPDR (0.0)


APA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APA  Apache (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against AES



GRPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GRPN  Groupon (-0.61)


CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CME  CME (-0.62)


HDSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HDSN  Hudson Technologies (-0.67)


MTRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MTRX  Matrix Service (-0.7)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.7)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with AES


 Ask any question about AES!