Bullish Case: Strong product pipeline, new drug approvals driving growth. Legal battle on Enbrel pricing could reinforce market exclusivity, buoying sentiment.


Bearish Case: Potential price cap on Enbrel, insider sales, and patent expiry risks may pressure earnings and investor confidence, driving bearish momentum.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of near-term volatility due to legal outcomes, 30% chance of growth on strong drug sales, 20% risk of decline on pricing regulations.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 02, 2024


AMGEN Forecast

AMGN        AMGEN
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with AMGN



AMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AMR]  Alta Mesa Resources (0.92)


ARCH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARCH]  Arch Resources (0.91)


X Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [X]  United States Steel (0.91)


HRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRB]  H&R Block (0.9)


CBOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CBOE]  Cboe Global Markets (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to AMGN



SAVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SAVA]  Cassava Sciences (-0.0)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLNT]  Planet Fitness (0.0)


OXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OXY]  Occidental Petroleum (-0.0)


JWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JWN]  Nordstrom (-0.0)


W Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [W]  Wayfair (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against AMGN



MPW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MPW]  Medical Properties (-0.87)


BILI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BILI]  Bilibili (-0.87)


DQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DQ]  Daqo New Energy (-0.87)


LAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAC]  Lithium Americas (-0.91)


MESO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MESO]  Mesoblast (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!