Bullish Case: A triCure's forward momentum in Afib surgery and institutional investors' strong backing suggest potential rebound despite current underperformance.


Bearish Case: With significant recent stock price drops, insider sales, and analyst downgrades, ATRC faces headwinds that may continue to impact its share price.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance ATRC stabilizes as institutional backing and product pipeline fortify market position. 25% chance further declines as market sentiment lingers. 10% chance of swift rebound on unexpected positive catalysts.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 06, 2024


Atricure Forecast

ATRC        Atricure
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ATRC



LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LIT]  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (0.92)


LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAZR]  Luminar (0.91)


PRTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PRTA]  Prothena (0.91)


PACB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PACB]  Pacific Biosciences of California (0.9)


NTLA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTLA]  Intellia Therapeutics (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ATRC



CFR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CFR]  Cullen Frost Bankers (0.0)


ALIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALIT]  Alight Inc. - (0.0)


WLKP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WLKP]  Westlake Chemical Partners LP - Unit (-0.0)


QRTEA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QRTEA]  Series (-0.0)


BROS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BROS]  Dutch Bros (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ATRC



CHKP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHKP]  Check Point Software Technolgies (-0.86)


CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (-0.87)


BRBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BRBR]  Bellring Brands (-0.87)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.88)


STNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [STNG]  Scorpio Tankers (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!