BIP Forecast


Bullish Case: BIP's solid Q1 earnings, increase in capital deployment, and robust performance in infrastructure investments provide a strong growth trajectory. Improved macro conditions and strategic acquisitions position it for market outperformance.


Bearish Case: Potential headwinds from high borrowing costs and sensitivity to interest rate hikes could weigh down BIP's profitability. Market volatility and geopolitical tensions may also hinder asset performance.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of sustained growth from diversified assets and strategic investments. 20% risk of underperformance due to interest rate spikes. 10% likelihood of volatility from global economic uncertainties.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 14, 2024


Brookfield Infrastructure Forecast

BIP        Brookfield Infrastructure
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with BIP



SJM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SJM  J.M. Smucker (0.92)


ILMN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ILMN  Illumina (0.89)


NEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NEP  NextEra Energy (0.89)


RDFN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RDFN  Redfin (0.88)


ARKG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARKG  ARK Investment Management LLC - ARK Genomic Revolution (0.86)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to BIP



TENB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TENB  Tenable (0.0)


MTB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MTB  M & T (-0.0)


ADT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ADT  ADT (-0.0)


UHS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UHS  Universal Health Services (0.0)


NDSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NDSN  Nordson (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against BIP



LFMD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LFMD  LifeMD (-0.72)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTI  TechnipFMC (-0.72)


CME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CME  CME (-0.74)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.76)


MTRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MTRX  Matrix Service (-0.76)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BIP


 Ask any question about BIP!