Bullish Case: Citigroup's strategic restructuring, focus on wealth management, and new leadership provide grounds for optimism as cost-cutting may lead to improved margins.


Bearish Case: Rising operational expenses, bearish market volatility, and historical underperformance create concerns about Citigroup's ability to attract and retain affluent customers.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance Citi navigates cost pressures successfully, increasing margins; 30% chance high operation costs continue to drag earnings; 20% chance that strategic missteps lead to significant underperformance.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 08, 2024


Citigroup Forecast

[C]  Citigroup
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with C Forecasts + Trading Strategies







C Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with C



CM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CM]  Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (0.93)


LHX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LHX]  L3Harris (0.91)


TGI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGI]  Triumph (0.9)


LAMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAMR]  Lamar Advertising (0.89)


CENX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CENX]  Century Aluminum (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to C



RVNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RVNC]  Revance Therapeutics (0.0)


MPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MPC]  Marathon Petroleum (-0.0)


CLMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLMT]  Calumet Specialty Products (0.0)


YINN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [YINN]  Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3X Shares (-0.01)


FLNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FLNG]  Flex Lng (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against C



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.64)


RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.67)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.81)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SRS]  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.85)


REK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [REK]  ProShares Short Real Estate (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!