CHPT Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Strong investments improving network reliability and a new partnership with LG Electronics to expand U.S. charging stations may drive growth in the EV market, supported by the substantial 27% rise in subscription revenue and strategic alliances.


Bearish Case: ChargePoint’s stock continues to face severe downward pressure, evidenced by a 17.9% decline in the last ninety days, poor historical returns, high debt, and significant volatility indicating further potential downside risks.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of continued decline due to weak financials and market sentiment, 30% probability of stabilization if infrastructure developments bear fruit, 20% likelihood of moderate rebound on strategic partnerships and EV market growth.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 23, 2024


ChargePoint Forecast

CHPT      ChargePoint











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with CHPT



LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LAZR  Luminar (0.97)


PLUG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLUG  Plug Power (0.96)


SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPWR  Sunpower (0.96)


PRTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PRTA  Prothena (0.96)


LCID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LCID  Lucid (0.96)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to CHPT



KDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KDP  Keurig Dr Pepper (0.0)


BBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BBY  Best Buy (0.0)


GCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GCI  Gannett (-0.0)


EOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EOG  EOG Resources (-0.0)


FTNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTNT  Fortinet (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against CHPT



NRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NRG  NRG Energy (-0.93)


VST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VST  Vistra (-0.93)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GEO  Geo Group (-0.93)


VRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRT  Vertiv (-0.93)


PGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PGR  Progressive (-0.95)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CHPT


 Ask any question about CHPT!