CMPS Forecast


Bullish Case: Positive Phase 3 data for COMP360 in TRD expected Q4 2024 alongside strategic collaborations could drive significant price uptrend, leveraging promising safety and efficacy signals from recent trials.


Bearish Case: Regulatory hurdles, insider sales, and historical price trends with negative returns over short holding periods suggest potential declines. Market skepticism and previous insider actions contribute to a cautious outlook.


Potential Outcomes: Positive Phase 3 results: 40% chance, +50%. Regulatory challenges or negative follow-up: 30% chance, -20%. Continued insider sales or flat price action: 30% chance, -10%.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Compass Pathways Forecast

CMPS      Compass Pathways











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with CMPS



WEAV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WEAV  Weave Communications (0.8)


AKBA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKBA  Akebia Therapeutics (0.79)


XRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XRX  Xerox (0.79)


ZBH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZBH  Zimmer Biomet (0.78)


ALLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALLO  Allogene Therapeutics (0.76)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to CMPS



AU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AU  AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (0.0)


CMP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMP  Compass Minerals International (0.0)


EXPI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXPI  eXp World (-0.0)


RIVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RIVN  Rivian Automotive (0.0)


ACI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ACI  Albertsons Companies (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against CMPS



COCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COCO  Vita Coco (-0.56)


MNSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MNSO  MINISO Group Holding Ltd (-0.57)


ARLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARLP  Alliance Resource (-0.58)


SARK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SARK  Tuttle Capital Short Innovation (-0.6)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.7)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CMPS


 Ask any question about CMPS!