Bullish Case: HIMS successfully pivoted to profitability in 2023 with solid guidance for 2024, indicating potential continued growth supported by recent trend and positive forecast [Yahoo][Helium].


Bearish Case: Insider sales and high implied volatility [Yahoo][simplywall.st] hint at potential overvaluation concerns, despite the bullish trend.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued uptrend driven by solid financials and guidance. 30% chance of correction due to insider selling and market volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


March 27, 2024


Hims & Hers Health Forecast

HIMS        Hims & Hers Health
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: TRENDING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with HIMS



TGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGT]  Target (0.92)


PI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PI]  Impinj (0.9)


RNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RNA]  Avidity Biosciences (0.89)


ABUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABUS]  Arbutus Biopharma (0.89)


SKYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SKYT]  SkyWater Technology (0.88)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to HIMS



HRL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRL]  Hormel Foods (0.0)


BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BCE]  BCE (0.0)


PENN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PENN]  Penn National Gaming (0.0)


PCG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PCG]  PG&E (0.0)


TAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TAN]  Invesco Solar (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against HIMS



XPEV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XPEV]  XPeng (-0.75)


FNGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FNGR]  FingerMotion (-0.79)


EQT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQT]  EQT (-0.8)


GLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GLL]  ProShares UltraShort Gold (-0.81)


EQNR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EQNR]  Equinor ASA - (-0.84)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!