IMVT Forecast


Bullish Case: IMVT's pipeline shows strong promise with potential best-in-class treatments. Analyst consensus ratings are heavily buy-rated, reflecting high investor confidence.


Bearish Case: IMVT faces significant clinical and regulatory risks with delayed readouts. Insider selling and no recent buys also signal potential management concerns.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance of successful trial results and upward price movement beyond $35. 25% probability of limited approval and price stability/removal. 10% chance of trial failure, leading to steep declines.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024


Immunovant Forecast

IMVT      Immunovant











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with IMVT



IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (0.84)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (0.79)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (0.75)


GIII Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GIII  G-III Apparel (0.74)


NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (0.74)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to IMVT



POST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POST  Post (-0.0)


AXP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AXP  American Express (-0.0)


ETR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETR  Entergy (0.0)


PAYX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PAYX  Paychex (0.0)


HE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HE  Hawaiian Electric Industries (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against IMVT



POET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POET  POET (-0.76)


GUSH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GUSH  Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. (-0.77)


RCM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RCM  R1 RCM (-0.78)


NOK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOK  Nokia (-0.78)


OGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OGN  Organon (-0.8)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with IMVT


 Ask any question about IMVT!