INSG Forecast


Bullish Case: INSG's recent strong earnings and insider buying hint at growth. AI forecast and high call volume (+95%) indicate bullish sentiment.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility suggests uncertainty. Financial losses ($4.5M net loss), -17.6 P/B ratio, and fluctuating nickel prices may pressure INSG.


Potential Outcomes: 55% probability of continued gains (AI forecast, positive quarterly growth), 35% chance of volatility-induced corrections, 10% risk of downturn from macro factors.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Inseego Forecast

INSG      Inseego











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with INSG



NVAX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NVAX  Novavax (0.82)


EBS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EBS  Emergent Biosolutions (0.82)


BILI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BILI  Bilibili (0.8)


POET Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   POET  POET (0.8)


MO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MO  Altria (0.79)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to INSG



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (0.0)


TUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TUP  Tupperware Brands (-0.0)


PZZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PZZA  Papa John's International (-0.0)


TRGP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TRGP  Targa Resources (-0.0)


VTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VTI  Vanguard Total Stock Market (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against INSG



NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (-0.75)


RPD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RPD  Rapid7 (-0.78)


YANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YANG  Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3X Shares (-0.8)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.81)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with INSG


 Ask any question about INSG!