Bullish Case: Expanding global defense spending and recent sizeable contracts position lockheed martin for potential growth.


Bearish Case: Persistent supply-chain issues and competitive pressures could stagnate Lockheed Martin's margins and growth.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance defense spending spikes, benefiting LMT. 30% risk supply trials impede operations. 5% chance of unforeseen geopolitical shifts impacting sector.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 07, 2024


Lockheed Martin Forecast

[LMT]  Lockheed Martin
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with LMT Forecasts + Trading Strategies







LMT Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LMT



WPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WPC]  W. P. Carey (0.83)


AES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AES]  AES (0.83)


AEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEP]  American Electric Power (0.82)


PTON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PTON]  Peloton Interactive (0.82)


SSTK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SSTK]  Shutterstock (0.82)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LMT



RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (0.0)


LILM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LILM]  Lilium N.V - (-0.0)


SANA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SANA]  Sana Biotechnology (0.0)


DRIV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRIV]  Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles (-0.01)


KOLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [KOLD]  ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LMT



ALSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALSN]  Allison Transmission (-0.72)


AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AJG]  Arthur J. Gallagher (-0.72)


DXJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXJ]  WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity (-0.72)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTI]  TechnipFMC (-0.73)


GOOGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOOGL]  Alphabet (-0.73)


LMT News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent LMT News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!