Bullish Case: Undervalued MLCO with growing Macau market and recent price uptrend presents a rebound opportunity.


Bearish Case: Persistent historical underperformance and low trading volume suggest continued bearish sentiment.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance MLCO's undervaluation and market recovery lead to sustained price gains. 40% chance historical trends dominate, leading to stagnation or decline. 10% chance unexpected volatility disrupts the current trend.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 06, 2024


Melco Resorts & Entertainment Forecast

[MLCO]  Melco Resorts & Entertainment
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with MLCO Forecasts + Trading Strategies







MLCO Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with MLCO



CNHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNHI]  CNH Industrial (0.92)


GOOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOOS]  Canada Goose Holdings Inc (Subord Vot Shs) (0.9)


BYND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BYND]  Beyond Meat (0.9)


LKQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LKQ]  LKQ (0.9)


ALGM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALGM]  Allegro Microsystems (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to MLCO



BBWI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BBWI]  Bath & Body Works (-0.0)


LHX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LHX]  L3Harris (-0.0)


SG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SG]  Sweetgreen (-0.0)


IEFA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IEFA]  BTC iShares Core MSCI EAF (-0.0)


OTIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OTIS]  Otis Worldwide (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against MLCO



MCK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MCK]  Mckesson (-0.82)


AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AJG]  Arthur J. Gallagher (-0.83)


NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTNX]  Nutanix (-0.83)


AVPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AVPT]  AvePoint (-0.86)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.86)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!