MLR Forecast


Bullish Case: Miller Industries demonstrates strong growth with recent excellent financial performance, a solid dividend history, and the impending potential for post-earnings stock upside.


Bearish Case: The mean-reverting nature of MLR stock and high implied volatility suggests a potential pullback and heightened risk in near-term price stability.


Potential Outcomes: 75% probability of sideways movement due to mean reversion; 15% chance of a short-term rally on unexpected positive news; 10% probability of a pullback amid ongoing volatility.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Miller Industries Forecast

MLR      Miller Industries











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with MLR



ONTO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ONTO  Onto Innovation (0.95)


MOD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MOD  Modine Manufacturing (0.95)


KKR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KKR  KKR (0.95)


TT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TT  Trane (0.94)


APH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APH  Amphenol (0.94)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to MLR



XRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XRX  Xerox (0.0)


DVN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVN  Devon Energy (-0.0)


ESTA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ESTA  Establishment Labs (-0.0)


WY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WY  Weyerhaeuser (-0.01)


GIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GIS  General Mills (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against MLR



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.89)


SQQQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SQQQ  ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (-0.9)


UVXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVXY  ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.91)


VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)


VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VXX  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with MLR


 Ask any question about MLR!