OM Forecast


Bullish Case: Tablo system adoption and strong data from recent positive earnings support a potential upward trajectory. Helium's AI forecast indicates marginal bullish sentiment.


Bearish Case: Challenges like market saturation, high insider selling, and past leadership instability persist. High volatility and Helium's increased IV prediction signal potential downward pressure.


Potential Outcomes: 30% chance of moderate gains on innovation, 40% decline due to market pressures, 30% stagnation from overall market dynamics and sector performance.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 19, 2024


Outset Medical Forecast

OM      Outset Medical











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with OM



ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ENVX  Enovix (0.92)


SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPWR  Sunpower (0.91)


CLNE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLNE  Clean Energy Fuels (0.9)


BMBL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMBL  Bumble (0.9)


SGML Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SGML  Sigma Lithium (0.9)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to OM



ALC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALC  Alcon (-0.0)


KSS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KSS  Kohl's (-0.0)


LMND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LMND  Lemonade (0.0)


BEAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEAM  Beam Therapeutics (-0.0)


WGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WGO  Winnebago Industries (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against OM



NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NTNX  Nutanix (-0.86)


EDU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EDU  New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. - (-0.86)


AMLP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMLP  ALPS Alerian MLP (-0.86)


TM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TM  Toyota Motor (-0.87)


BWXT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BWXT  BWX (-0.89)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with OM


 Ask any question about OM!