ONB Forecast


Bullish Case: ONB's diversified investments and robust earnings forecast (82.71%) fuel optimism for appreciation.


Bearish Case: Moody's potential downgrade due to high CRE exposure, coupled with flat price action, signals risk.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance of strategic investments driving growth. 30% probability of CRE woes impacting price. 30% chance of mixed results.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 30, 2024


Old National Bancorp Forecast

ONB      Old National Bancorp











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with ONB



KRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KRE  SPDR S&P Regional Banking (0.93)


IAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IAT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Regional Banks (0.9)


ZION Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZION  Zions Bancorporation N.A (0.88)


WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.87)


IWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IWN  iShares Russell 2000 Value (0.87)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to ONB



AKRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKRO  Akero Therapeutics (0.0)


JACK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JACK  Jack In The Box (-0.0)


UPS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UPS  United Parcel Service, Inc. - (-0.0)


BRZE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BRZE  Braze (-0.0)


IYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IYT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Transportation (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against ONB



DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.74)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.75)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.8)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.8)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.81)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ONB


 Ask any question about ONB!