Bullish Case: PCG's undergrounding project progresses, reducing wildfire risks and bolstering investor trust. Rate hikes boost revenue, mitigating recent price dips and storm impacts.


Bearish Case: Ongoing power outages, regulatory hurdles, and cost recovery issues erode customer trust and challenge PCG's financial stability, pressuring stock prices.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance Diablo Canyon extension and operational improvements lift stock. 30% probability regulatory backlash and cost recovery failure lower stock value. 15% risk of sustained outages forcing dire financial measures.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 08, 2024


PG&E Forecast

[PCG]  PG&E
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PCG Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PCG Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PCG



INVH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [INVH]  Invitation Homes (0.76)


BBD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BBD]  Banco Bradesco (0.74)


FXF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FXF]  Rydex Investments - Invesco CurrencyShares Swiss Franc (0.72)


MTH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MTH]  Meritage Homes (0.72)


LGIH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LGIH]  LGI Homes (0.72)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PCG



NIO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NIO]  NIO (0.0)


CLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CLF]  Cleveland-Cliffs (0.0)


J Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [J]  Jacobs Engineering Group (0.0)


BANC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BANC]  Banc of California (0.0)


ALGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALGN]  Align Technology (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PCG



QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.56)


ZSL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZSL]  ProShares UltraShort Silver (-0.57)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DRV]  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.58)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-0.61)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.61)


PCG News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent PCG News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!