PEP Forecast


Bullish Case: PEP's strategic investments in healthier products and digital capabilities, along with robust pricing power and strong international performance, will drive growth. Analysts’ consensus targets suggest upside potential.


Bearish Case: Inflationary pressures, potential consumer price resistance, and adverse currency effects may constrain PEP's margin growth. Volume declines in key segments indicate potential challenges.


Potential Outcomes: Healthy product line growth drives 60% strong growth. Inflation limits profits 30% chance. Currency impacts financials 10% probability.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 28, 2024


Pepsico Forecast

PEP        Pepsico
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PEP



NEE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NEE  NextEra Energy (0.89)


EVRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EVRG  Evergy (0.88)


ALK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALK  Alaska Air (0.87)


CLFD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLFD  Clearfield (0.85)


FLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FLO  Flowers Foods (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PEP



SNOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNOW  Snowflake (0.0)


THO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   THO  Thor Industries (-0.0)


FHN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FHN  First Horizon (-0.0)


LYB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LYB  LyondellBasell Industries (0.0)


CL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CL  Colgate-Palmolive (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PEP



NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (-0.67)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (-0.7)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.71)


IMVT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IMVT  Immunovant (-0.76)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.78)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with PEP


 Ask any question about PEP!