Bullish Case: PLTK's recent mean reversion, coupled with investments by entities like Cwm LLC, suggests potential undervaluation and an upcoming correction.


Bearish Case: Continuous decline in PLTK's price, backed by bearish sentiments from analysts and subpar growth, forecasts a sustained downtrend.


Potential Outcomes: Upside surprise in earnings with a reversion to mean: 15% probability. Analyst downgrades causing further sell-offs: 45% probability. Continued price stability and mean reversion: 40% probability.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 22, 2024


Playtika Forecast

[PLTK]  Playtika
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PLTK Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PLTK Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PLTK



CGNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CGNX]  Cognex (0.88)


GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOGO]  Gogo (0.87)


ALGM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ALGM]  Allegro Microsystems (0.86)


MAXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAXN]  Maxeon Solar (0.86)


ZTO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZTO]  ZTO Express (Cayman) (0.85)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PLTK



SOFI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SOFI]  SoFi (-0.0)


RRR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRR]  Red Rock Resorts (-0.0)


EMN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EMN]  Eastman Chemical (-0.0)


ARKQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARKQ]  ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics E (-0.0)


HALO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HALO]  Halozyme Therapeutics (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PLTK



CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (-0.83)


HRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRB]  H&R Block (-0.85)


AEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEO]  American Eagle Outfitters (-0.85)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.87)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.91)


PLTK News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent PLTK News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!