RKT Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Rocket Companies’ AI-driven initiatives and recent hires boost investor confidence, coupled with a recent price uptrend and underlying bullish sentiment in option trades.


Bearish Case: RKT faces significant overvaluation concerns, weak fundamentals, high debt, and analyst downgrades. Elevated implied volatilities suggest potential downside corrections.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chance of modest rally driven by AI/fintech innovations and positive recent price action; 35% chance of decline on weak fundamentals/debt; 10% sideways movement due to mixed market signals.


Trading Oracle: Trade the bullish trend with a debit spread: Buy Jan 2025 $15 call and sell Jan 2025 $18 call. This exploits short-term upside while limiting risk, leveraging the positive momentum and implied volatility skews identified.


June 23, 2024


Rocket Companies Forecast

RKT      Rocket Companies











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with RKT



SPYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPYD  SPDR Series Trust - SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend (0.94)


IIPR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IIPR  Innovative Industrial Properties (0.93)


CFG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CFG  Citizens Financial (0.92)


RY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RY  Royal Bank Of Canada (0.92)


UWMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UWMC  UWM Holdings Corporation (0.92)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to RKT



NAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NAT  Nordic American Tankers (-0.0)


TVTX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TVTX  Travere Therapeutics (0.0)


EXAI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EXAI  Exscientia (-0.0)


NWL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NWL  Newell Brands (-0.0)


GT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GT  Goodyear Tire & Rubber (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against RKT



SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.89)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.89)


TWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWM  ProShares UltraShort Russell2000 (-0.92)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.92)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.92)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with RKT


 Ask any question about RKT!