Bullish Case: Expansion, new job creation, and robust patent portfolio signal Shoals' growth in the renewable energy sector despite recent setbacks.


Bearish Case: Insider selling, legal entanglements, declining stock price, and potential overvaluation cast a shadow on Shoals' near-term prospects.


Potential Outcomes: 40% chance patent defense catalyzes a rally; 35% chance insider sales continue to dampen sentiment; 25% chance legal costs drive further declines.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 04, 2024


Shoals Forecast

SHLS        Shoals
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SHLS



LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAZR]  Luminar (0.95)


QCLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QCLN]  First Trust Nasdaq Clean Edge Green Energy Index (0.94)


MAXN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAXN]  Maxeon Solar (0.93)


CHPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHPT]  ChargePoint (0.92)


MLCO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MLCO]  Melco Resorts & Entertainment (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SHLS



VWO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VWO]  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets (-0.0)


VLY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VLY]  Valley National Bancorp (0.0)


SIVR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIVR]  Aberdeen Standard Physical Silver Shares (-0.0)


ZG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ZG]  Zillow (0.0)


RARE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RARE]  Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SHLS



WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WRB]  W.R. Berkley (-0.88)


STNG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [STNG]  Scorpio Tankers (-0.88)


FRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FRO]  Frontline (-0.88)


AEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEO]  American Eagle Outfitters (-0.89)


LRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LRN]  Stride (-0.89)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!