SII Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Sprott's continued investment in uranium and assets support growth potential. Robust financial health and accurate forecasting imply an undervalued price, signaling future appreciation.


Bearish Case: Persistent flat and negative price trends coupled with high volatility suggest ongoing risks, indicating potential for further drops. Market underperformance and diverging implied volatility underline caution.


Potential Outcomes: 45% chance of AUM growth lifting stock, 35% risk due to commodity volatility, 20% chance regulatory actions cause disruptions.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 01, 2024


Sprott Forecast

SII      Sprott











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with SII



FRPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FRPT  Freshpet (0.92)


FIS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FIS  Fidelity National Information Services (0.92)


OSCR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OSCR  Oscar Health (0.92)


DVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DVA  DaVita (0.92)


VYM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VYM  Vanguard High Dividend Yield Indx (0.92)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to SII



ES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ES  Eversource Energy (-0.0)


TWLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TWLO  Twilio (-0.01)


SWK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SWK  Stanley Black & Decker (0.01)


RH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RH  RH - (0.02)


BHP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BHP  BHP Group Limited (0.02)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against SII



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.86)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.88)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.88)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.9)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SII


 Ask any question about SII!