SPIR Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: SPIR's tech innovations and strong market demand forecast (60%) indicate potential for significant growth. Implied volatility under market may attract investments.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility and market uncertainty suggest caution. Historical return instability (30%) may deter some investors, leading to price decline.


Potential Outcomes: Optimistic adoption of new tech (60% chance); market saturation impacts growth (30%); regulatory hurdles or competition (10%) influencing long-term trajectory.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 16, 2024


Spire Forecast

SPIR      Spire
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SPIR



H Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   H  Hyatt Hotels (0.92)


MFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MFC  Manulife Financial (0.92)


ARKF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARKF  ARK Fintech Innovation (0.91)


CM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CM  Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (0.91)


XRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XRT  SPDR Retail (0.91)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SPIR



TYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYD  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 3X Shares (-0.0)


CGC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CGC  Canopy Growth (-0.0)


AMRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMRK  A-Mark Precious Metals (0.0)


BMRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMRN  Registered Shares (0.0)


BYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BYD  Boyd Gaming (0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SPIR



SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.88)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.89)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.89)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.91)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SPIR


 Ask any question about SPIR!