Bullish Case: SSO showing strength: 12.3% gain over 60 days, bullish AI forecast (+0.09%), past 5-year growth of 158.2%, and a 68% overweight in bullish risk suggest potential for further upside momentum.


Bearish Case: Recent flat price action and flat term structure indicate limited short-term upside. With SSO significantly above historical prices, mean reversion risks are elevated, suggesting caution.


Potential Outcomes: Upward trend may persist (40% chance), though rising volatility could induce short-term mean reversion (35% chance), or see range-bound trading around current levels (25% chance).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


ProShares Ultra S&P500 Forecast

[SSO]  ProShares Ultra S&P500
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with SSO Forecasts + Trading Strategies







SSO Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SSO



VTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VTI]  Vanguard Total Stock Market (1.0)


SCHB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SCHB]  Schwab Strategic Trust - Schwab U.S. Broad Market (1.0)


ITOT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ITOT]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market (1.0)


UPRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UPRO]  ProShares UltraPro S&P 500 (1.0)


IVV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [IVV]  BTC iShares Core S&P 500 (1.0)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SSO



AON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AON]  Aon plc. - (-0.0)


UGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UGL]  ProShares Ultra Gold (0.01)


DHT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DHT]  DHT (-0.01)


DUK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DUK]  Duke Energy (0.01)


FHN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FHN]  First Horizon (0.02)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SSO



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.91)


DOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DOG]  ProShares Short Dow30 (-0.95)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QID]  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.97)


SDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDS]  ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (-1.0)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-1.0)


SSO News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent SSO News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!