Bullish Case: Shutterstock's role as Official House Photographer at Sundance, strategic AI partnerships, and dividend raise signal confidence and potential for growth.


Bearish Case: Insider selling, muted option trading volume, price action mean reversion, and severe year-over-year price drop suggest caution.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance strategic AI partnerships foster growth; 30% chance past performance trends continue; 20% possibility AI disrupts core business.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 14, 2024


Shutterstock Forecast

[SSTK]  Shutterstock
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with SSTK Forecasts + Trading Strategies







SSTK Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SSTK



OUT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OUT]  Outfront Media (0.94)


NVEI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NVEI]  Nuvei Corporation (Sub Voting) (0.92)


WPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WPC]  W. P. Carey (0.91)


ETSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ETSY]  Etsy (0.91)


CWEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CWEN]  Clearway Energy (0.9)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SSTK



TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TZA]  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.0)


RL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RL]  Ralph Lauren (0.0)


SPG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPG]  Simon Property Group (0.0)


HRI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HRI]  Herc (-0.0)


BBAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BBAR]  BBVA Argentina (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SSTK



RELY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RELY]  Remitly (-0.84)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRC]  Range Resources (-0.84)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.85)


DAKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DAKT]  Daktronics (-0.87)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNX]  CNX Resources (-0.9)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!