STLA Forecast


Bullish Case: Stellantis' investments in EV technology and green energy, along with robust financial performance and dividends, position it for growth as global demand for sustainable mobility solutions increases.


Bearish Case: Recent layoffs, strikes, and a cautious revenue forecast reflect operational challenges, potentially undermining investor confidence and affecting short-term financial performance.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance EV investments drive long-term growth despite short-term revenue dips; 20% ongoing labor issues dampen morale and performance; 10% expansion in renewable energy enhances brand and profitability.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 01, 2024


Stellantis Forecast

STLA        Stellantis
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with STLA



XPO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XPO  XPO Logistics (0.94)


UBER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UBER  Uber (0.94)


WRB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WRB  W.R. Berkley (0.94)


CYBR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CYBR  CyberArk Software (0.94)


PCAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PCAR  Paccar (0.94)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to STLA



SMTC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMTC  Semtech (0.0)


LEA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LEA  Lear (-0.0)


MNSO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MNSO  MINISO Group Holding Ltd (-0.01)


FTNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTNT  Fortinet (0.01)


TAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TAP  Molson Coors Beverage (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against STLA



GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOGO  Gogo (-0.88)


PLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLL  Piedmont Lithium (-0.88)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TECS  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.89)


BOIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOIL  ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (-0.91)


PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PFE  Pfizer (-0.91)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with STLA


 Ask any question about STLA!