Bullish Case: Insider buying, solid revenue growth, and a price mean reverting towards previous highs present opportunities for reversal and appreciation in SUI's stock price.


Bearish Case: High P/E ratio, modest industry-lagging revenue growth, and recent divestments by significant holders could weigh on SUI's stock price.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance SUI rebounds on insider optimism, 25% chance it stagnates due to mixed signals, 15% risk of decline if broader market weakness persists.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 21, 2024


Sun Communities Forecast

[SUI]  Sun Communities
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with SUI Forecasts + Trading Strategies







SUI Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SUI



AEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEP]  American Electric Power (0.9)


CCI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CCI]  Crown Castle International (0.9)


ENB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ENB]  Enbridge (0.9)


CMS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMS]  CMS Energy (0.89)


AES Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AES]  AES (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SUI



MAC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MAC]  Macerich (-0.0)


SWK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SWK]  Stanley Black & Decker (0.0)


EA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EA]  Electronic Arts (-0.0)


XLF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLF]  Financial Select Sector SPDR (-0.0)


HALO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HALO]  Halozyme Therapeutics (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SUI



SOVO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SOVO]  Sovos Brands (-0.72)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RRC]  Range Resources (-0.75)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CANE]  Teucrium Sugar (-0.76)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CNX]  CNX Resources (-0.8)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.82)


SUI News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent SUI News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!