Bullish Case: SWKS's strong P/B ratio hints at solid fundamentals, alongside dividend growth and stable wireless tech leadership, promising potential upside despite recent pullbacks.


Bearish Case: Recent price decline and hedge fund disinvestment signal caution; macroeconomic uncertainty may continue to suppress consumer spending and hinder growth.


Potential Outcomes: Near-term volatility likely given implied volatility disparities; 65% chance for resilience based on wireless tech strength, 35% for further decline from macro pressure.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 21, 2024


Skyworks Solutions Forecast

[SWKS]  Skyworks Solutions
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with SWKS Forecasts + Trading Strategies







SWKS Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with SWKS



HOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HOG]  Harley-Davidson (0.85)


CRUS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRUS]  Cirrus Logic (0.83)


BBY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BBY]  Best Buy (0.82)


QS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QS]  QuantumScape (0.82)


ABCL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ABCL]  AbCellera Biologics (0.81)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to SWKS



NYCB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NYCB]  New York Community Bancorp (-0.0)


UDMY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UDMY]  Udemy (0.0)


TAP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TAP]  Molson Coors Beverage (0.0)


VRSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VRSN]  Verisign (-0.0)


EXP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [EXP]  Eagle Materials (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against SWKS



UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UUUU]  Energy Fuels (-0.63)


DAKT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DAKT]  Daktronics (-0.64)


AJG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AJG]  Arthur J. Gallagher (-0.66)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TBT]  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.67)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CANE]  Teucrium Sugar (-0.82)


SWKS News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent SWKS News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!