Bullish Case: With TECL's historical strong performance, slight AI bullish forecast, and a higher bullish than bearish risk across all tenors, potential for upside exists, especially in the medium-term.


Bearish Case: Flat term structure, low option volume, and recent price decline indicate potential short-term stagnation or correction, despite long-term historical growth.


Potential Outcomes: Short-term: 30% chance of further decline; 35% stability due to low volume; 35% modest rebound predicated on a slight AI bullish signal.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 05, 2024


Direxion Daily Technology Bull 3X Shares Forecast

TECL        Direxion Daily Technology Bull 3X Shares
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TECL



VGT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VGT]  Vanguard Information Technology (1.0)


ROM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ROM]  ProShares Ultra Technology (1.0)


SMH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SMH]  VanEck Vectors Semiconductor (0.99)


QLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [QLD]  ProShares Ultra QQQ (0.99)


XLK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [XLK]  Technology Select Sector SPDR (0.99)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TECL



CERT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CERT]  Certara (0.0)


PYPL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PYPL]  PayPal (-0.0)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (-0.0)


TGTX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TGTX]  TG Therapeutics (-0.0)


MDLZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MDLZ]  Mondelez International (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TECL



VXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VXX]  iPath Series B S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.91)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SDOW]  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.93)


DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DXD]  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SPXS]  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.97)


TECS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TECS]  Direxion Daily Technology Bear 3X Shares (-0.99)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!