TXN Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Texas Instruments' strong market in automotive and industrial sectors, robust dividend history, and a solid EV collaboration with Delta Electronics signal a positive long-term outlook.


Bearish Case: Inventory buildup, declining revenue forecasts, and over-reliance on analog chips amidst AI boom challenge TXN's growth, making overvaluation a risk.


Potential Outcomes: 55% chances growth driven by robust sectors, 30% macroeconomic pressures negatively impacting, 15% unforeseen positive catalysts like new tech breakthroughs.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 18, 2024


Texas Instruments Forecast

TXN      Texas Instruments











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with TXN



TER Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TER  Teradyne (0.96)


DAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DAL  Delta Air Lines (0.89)


EQR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQR  Equity Residential Properties (0.88)


GLW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GLW  Corning (0.88)


TSEM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TSEM  Tower Semiconductor (0.88)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to TXN



CELH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CELH  Celsius (0.0)


PLRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLRX  Pliant Therapeutics (0.0)


CDLX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CDLX  Cardlytics (-0.0)


GRPN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GRPN  Groupon (0.0)


CAH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CAH  Cardinal Health (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against TXN



DLO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DLO  DLocal (-0.69)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.7)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.7)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (-0.71)


CQP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CQP  Cheniere Energy (-0.76)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with TXN


 Ask any question about TXN!