UFPI Forecast


Bullish Case: UFP Industries' mean-reverting trends, robust ROE, and strategic institutional investments provide a strong basis for future growth.


Bearish Case: High mortgage rates, macroeconomic pressures, and recent earnings misses pose significant risks to UFP Industries' short-term performance.


Potential Outcomes: 45% chance of price rise driven by strong fundamentals; 35% chance of decline from market headwinds; 20% chance of stability reflecting ongoing uncertainties.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 02, 2024


UFP Industries Forecast

UFPI      UFP Industries











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with UFPI



WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.92)


ZION Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZION  Zions Bancorporation N.A (0.9)


BX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BX  Blackstone (0.88)


CE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CE  Series (0.88)


IAT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IAT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Regional Banks (0.88)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to UFPI



YELP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YELP  Yelp (0.0)


WYNN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WYNN  Wynn Resorts (-0.0)


ARWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARWR  Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (-0.0)


ROKU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ROKU  Roku (0.0)


KLIC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KLIC  Kulicke & Soffa Industries (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against UFPI



SQQQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SQQQ  ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (-0.8)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.8)


VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.81)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.82)


SARK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SARK  Tuttle Capital Short Innovation (-0.83)


UFPI News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with UFPI


 Ask any question about UFPI!