VAL Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: Valaris is expected to capitalize on rising offshore drilling demand, with the mean-reverting prices favoring bullish sentiment. Positive Helium implied pricing supports this bullish stance.


Bearish Case: Lower trading volumes and a neutral AI forecast indicate market hesitation. The flat term structure and disconnect between implied and realized volatility suggest downside risks.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance demand in offshore drilling boosts prices, 25% chance neutral performance due to balanced sentiment and mixed signals, 25% chance bearish trend from market uncertainties and geopolitical risks.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024










Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with VAL



OIH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OIH  VanEck Vectors Oil Services (0.74)


NE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NE  Noble (0.73)


DD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DD  DuPont de Nemours (0.71)


GTLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GTLS  Chart Industries (0.71)


HPE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HPE  Hewlett Packard Enterprise (0.7)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to VAL



ISRG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ISRG  Intuitive Surgical (0.0)


SMH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SMH  VanEck Vectors Semiconductor (0.0)


VST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VST  Vistra (0.0)


OLPX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OLPX  Olaplex (-0.0)


PCOR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PCOR  Procore (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against VAL



CCOI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CCOI  Cogent Communications (-0.58)


UVIX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UVIX  VS Trust - 2x Long VIX Futures (-0.59)


IONS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONS  Ionis Pharmaceuticals (-0.6)


YANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YANG  Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3X Shares (-0.66)


FXP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FXP  ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 50 (-0.66)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with VAL


 Ask any question about VAL!