WULF Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: TeraWulf's recent AI investments and significant Bitcoin production increase positions it well for upside if Bitcoin rallies, supported by elevated implied volatilities and strategic capacity diversification.


Bearish Case: Flat recent price action and high implied volatility indicate market skepticism on WULF’s near-term growth, exacerbated by financial misses despite production boosts. High volatility could lead to steep corrections if broader market sentiment or Bitcoin prices falter.


Potential Outcomes: - 10% chance of surpassing $5 if Bitcoin rallies - 25% chance of staying between $2-$3 - 65% chance of dropping below $2 due to financial misses.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


May 22, 2024


TeraWulf Forecast

WULF        TeraWulf
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with WULF



IREN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IREN  IREN (0.85)


WGMI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WGMI  Valkyrie ETF Trust II - Valkyrie Bitcoin Miners (0.84)


DAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DAL  Delta Air Lines (0.82)


CMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMC  Commercial Metals (0.82)


TNDM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TNDM  Tandem Diabetes Care (0.8)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to WULF



CMCSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMCSA  Comcast (-0.0)


NYCB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NYCB  New York Community Bancorp (0.0)


CLMT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CLMT  Calumet Specialty Products (-0.01)


BMY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BMY  Bristol-Myers Squibb (0.01)


CAR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CAR  Avis Budget (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against WULF



HUM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HUM  Humana (-0.6)


CANE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CANE  Teucrium Sugar (-0.64)


UUUU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUUU  Energy Fuels (-0.65)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.68)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.69)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with WULF


 Ask any question about WULF!