APLE Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: APLE could see a short-term bullish movement driven by a recovery in consumer spending and potential rate cuts, supported by the company's strong liquidity and low debt ratio.


Bearish Case: APLE faces headwinds from ongoing inflation affecting consumer spending, combined with relatively high implied volatility suggesting market concerns, which might lead to a price drop.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of mild positive returns driven by historical patterns, 20% chance of downturn due to macroeconomic factors, and 10% chance of sharp uptrend from positive news.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 18, 2024


Apple Hospitality REIT Forecast

APLE      Apple Hospitality REIT











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with APLE



LULU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LULU  Lululemon Athletica inc. (0.86)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (0.84)


NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (0.83)


RPD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RPD  Rapid7 (0.83)


BRZE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BRZE  Braze (0.81)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to APLE



VIXY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VIXY  ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures (-0.0)


UWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UWM  ProShares Ultra Russell2000 (-0.0)


EL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EL  Estee Lauder Cos. (-0.0)


STX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   STX  Seagate Technology (0.0)


RL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RL  Ralph Lauren (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against APLE



GRAB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GRAB  Grab Holdings Limited (-0.69)


FOXA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FOXA  Fox Corporation - (-0.71)


OGN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OGN  Organon (-0.73)


LILA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LILA  Liberty Latin America Ltd (-0.73)


QID Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   QID  ProShares UltraShort QQQ (-0.74)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with APLE


 Ask any question about APLE!