BATT Forecast


Bullish Case: Increasing EV demand and lithium prices, represented by strong industry growth, can drive BATT higher [investorplace.com].


Bearish Case: Steward Health bankruptcy [World Socialist] and South Korean battery plant fire [The Register] highlight sector risks and potential short-term headwinds.


Potential Outcomes: [The Register] 30% chance of a short-term drop (<$8) due to macro events [World Socialist]. [Weekly Standard] 50% chance of mean reversion towards $9-$10 [Helium]. [NCBI] 20% chance of significant growth (> $12) supported by EV uptick [investorplace.com].


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Amplify Lithium & Battery Technology Forecast

BATT      Amplify Lithium & Battery Technology











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with BATT



LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LIT  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (0.98)


WB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WB  Weibo (0.93)


PLL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PLL  Piedmont Lithium (0.92)


ADM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ADM  Archer Daniels Midland (0.92)


BB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BB  BlackBerry (0.91)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to BATT



TEX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TEX  Terex (0.0)


LEU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LEU  Centrus Energy (-0.0)


UNH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UNH  Unitedhealth (0.0)


BEAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BEAM  Beam Therapeutics (-0.0)


SNDL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SNDL  Sundial Growers (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against BATT



ANF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ANF  Abercrombie & Fitch (-0.86)


MCK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCK  Mckesson (-0.86)


CRWD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRWD  Crowdstrike (-0.86)


AGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGO  Assured Guaranty (-0.87)


PGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PGR  Progressive (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with BATT


 Ask any question about BATT!