CHE Forecast


Bullish Case: Increased institutional investment underpins market confidence. Options volume favoring calls suggests bullish sentiment. Historical mean reversion indicates periodic upward adjustments.


Bearish Case: Chemed faces elevated reputational risks from past controversies. Increased bearish risk indicates market caution. Current market implied volatility predicts potential downward pressure.


Potential Outcomes: 25% chance of growth from institutional investments. 35% chance reputational concerns lead to stock decline. 40% chance of minor fluctuations aligning with market trends.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 24, 2024


Chemed Forecast

CHE      Chemed











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with CHE



CAH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CAH  Cardinal Health (0.9)


FAST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FAST  Fastenal (0.87)


TRIP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TRIP  TripAdvisor (0.86)


HST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HST  Host Hotels & Resorts (0.85)


ARCB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARCB  ArcBest (0.85)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to CHE



ZTS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZTS  Zoetis (0.0)


AGQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AGQ  ProShares Ultra Silver (-0.0)


VALE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VALE  Vale (0.0)


SOXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SOXX  BTC iShares PHLX Semicond (0.0)


TYD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TYD  Direxion Daily 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 3X Shares (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against CHE



TH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TH  Target Hospitality Corp (-0.77)


CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CRK  Comstock Resources (-0.77)


BABA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BABA  Alibaba (-0.77)


APD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   APD  Air Products & Chemicals (-0.78)


EQT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EQT  EQT (-0.79)


CHE News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with CHE


 Ask any question about CHE!