DFAT Forecast


Bullish Case: DFAT's bullish risk is 19% higher than bearish, with historical trends showing improved returns over longer holding periods. Strong investor confidence and recent bullish trends support potential gains. [Helium], [Helium], [defenseworld.net], [defenseworld.net]


Bearish Case: Current DFAT price is -3.5% from a month ago, with historical returns indicating significant likelihood of lower returns for shorter holding periods. Market volatility remains a concern. [Helium], [Helium]


Potential Outcomes: High likelihood (70%) of moderate bullish run given historical data and increased institutional investments. Moderate likelihood (30%) of short-term declines due to higher market volatility. [defenseworld.net], [defenseworld.net], [Helium]


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Dimensional ETF Trust - Dimensional U.S. Targeted Value Forecast

DFAT      Dimensional ETF Trust - Dimensional U.S. Targeted Value











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with DFAT



IWN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IWN  iShares Russell 2000 Value (0.98)


VTWO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VTWO  Vanguard Russell 2000 Index (0.97)


VB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VB  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Small Cap (0.97)


HBAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HBAN  Huntington Bancshares (0.96)


EWC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EWC  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI Canada (0.96)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to DFAT



AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AKAM  Akamai (0.0)


BHF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BHF  Brighthouse Financial (0.0)


SVOL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SVOL  Simplify Volatility Premium (0.0)


GT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GT  Goodyear Tire & Rubber (-0.01)


NVCR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NVCR  NovoCure (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against DFAT



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.93)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.93)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.98)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.98)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.98)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with DFAT


 Ask any question about DFAT!