FDD Forecast


Bullish Case: FDD has solid historical returns over extended periods, indicating long-term upward potential. The volatility surface shows low implied volatility, suggesting limited downside risk.


Bearish Case: Geopolitical tensions and regional conflicts, as seen with Israel, Hezbollah, and Gaza, could lead to significant market instability. Historical return surfaces also show potential for negative returns.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of moderate growth due to stable regional diplomacy and economic recovery. 25% probability of decline due to escalated regional conflict. 15% chance of high volatility leading to unpredictable outcomes.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 03, 2024


First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund III - First Trust STOXX European Select Dividend Income Forecast

FDD      First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund III - First Trust STOXX European Select Dividend Income











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with FDD



SIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SIL  Global X Funds - Global X Silver Miners (0.91)


DUK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DUK  Duke Energy (0.91)


RGLD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RGLD  Royal Gold (0.91)


ING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ING  ING Groep (0.89)


MS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MS  Morgan Stanley (0.89)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to FDD



BYND Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BYND  Beyond Meat (-0.0)


ETSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ETSY  Etsy (0.0)


DV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DV  DoubleVerify (0.0)


ZTS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ZTS  Zoetis (-0.01)


DK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DK  Delek US (0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against FDD



SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.74)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.75)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.75)


SH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SH  ProShares Short S&P500 (-0.76)


DUST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DUST  Direxion Daily Gold Miners Index Bear 2X S (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with FDD


 Ask any question about FDD!