Bullish Case: Increased institutional investments suggest confidence in GLD. Historical price action shows mean reversion, indicating potential for rebound from recent declines.


Bearish Case: GLD has shown volatility spikes and bearish risk exceeds bullish. Recent flat returns suggest limited upside, elevating downside risk.


Potential Outcomes: 70% chance of continued rangebound trading near current levels. 20% chance of downside move if volatility spikes. 10% chance of breakout if institutional buying persists.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


SPDR Gold Shares Forecast

[GLD]  SPDR Gold Shares
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: MEAN REVERTING (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with GLD Forecasts + Trading Strategies







GLD Balanced News:


Sort By:                     















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with GLD



UGL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [UGL]  ProShares Ultra Gold (0.89)


WPM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WPM]  Wheaton Precious Metals (0.88)


BITO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BITO]  ProShares Bitcoin Strategy (0.8)


WM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WM]  Waste Management (0.76)


WING Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WING]  Wingstop (0.75)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to GLD



LSTR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LSTR]  Landstar System (0.0)


BKU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BKU]  BankUnited (0.0)


BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BCE]  BCE (-0.0)


FTNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [FTNT]  Fortinet (0.0)


JOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JOE]  St. Joe (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against GLD



MNKD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MNKD]  Mannkind (-0.66)


PTEN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PTEN]  Patterson-UTI Energy (-0.68)


LXU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LXU]  LSB Industries (-0.71)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (-0.74)


JDST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [JDST]  Direxion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Be (-0.81)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!