IRWD Forecast


Bullish Case: IRWD shows strong potential if LINZESS sales improve. Historical price return surfaces indicate potential for upside. Elevated volatility hints at impactful news or catalyst ahead.


Bearish Case: Continued insider selling, flat recent price action, and lackluster short bowel syndrome therapy results suggest downward pressure. High volatility signals elevated uncertainty.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of moderate appreciation driven by possible positive trial results. 30% risk of decline due to disappointing trial outcomes. 10% likelihood of range-bound trading due to mixed signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Forecast

IRWD      Ironwood Pharmaceuticals











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with IRWD



IYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IYT  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares U.S. Transportation (0.92)


SIRI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SIRI  Sirius XM (0.89)


SOXX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SOXX  BTC iShares PHLX Semicond (0.87)


IGV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IGV  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector (0.85)


CNXC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNXC  Concentrix (0.85)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to IRWD



CIM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CIM  Chimera Investment (0.0)


CERE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CERE  Cerevel Therapeutics (-0.0)


MGNI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MGNI  Magnite (0.0)


GDS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GDS  GDS (-0.0)


TTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TTI  Tetra Technologies (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against IRWD



SU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SU  Suncor Energy (-0.8)


RRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RRC  Range Resources (-0.81)


RYAN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RYAN  Ryan Specialty (-0.82)


AR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AR  Antero Resources (-0.85)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNX  CNX Resources (-0.87)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with IRWD


 Ask any question about IRWD!