Bullish Case: LRN's robust history of growth and positive returns in the education market suggests consistent upward momentum.


Bearish Case: Recent price dip and flat options term structure indicate potential stagnation or near-term downside risk.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of bullish trend on innovation in online education. 30% chance of flat price action due to market saturation. 20% bearish decline from competition pressure.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 03, 2024


Stride Forecast

LRN        Stride
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)






Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with LRN



CB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CB]  Chubb (0.91)


NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [NTNX]  Nutanix (0.9)


WSM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WSM]  Williams-Sonoma (0.89)


GEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GEO]  Geo Group (0.89)


AEO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AEO]  American Eagle Outfitters (0.89)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to LRN



RVLV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RVLV]  Revolve (0.0)


LH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LH]  Laboratory Corp. Of America (-0.0)


OHI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [OHI]  Omega Healthcare Investors (0.0)


PLNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PLNT]  Planet Fitness (-0.0)


SIVR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SIVR]  Aberdeen Standard Physical Silver Shares (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against LRN



CMP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMP]  Compass Minerals International (-0.9)


LIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LIT]  Global X Lithium & Battery Tech (-0.9)


GOGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GOGO]  Gogo (-0.91)


LAZR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAZR]  Luminar (-0.92)


SLI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SLI]  Standard Lithium (-0.93)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!