Bullish Case: PNTG positioned for growth with robust revenue increase, lower market cap suggests potential upside, and recent strong returns indicating investor confidence.


Bearish Case: High debt-to-equity ratio, overreliance on borrowed funds, and volatile market may pose risks to PNTG's financial stability and growth.


Potential Outcomes: Robust earnings could push PNTG above analysts' target (40% chance). Debt concerns may trigger sell-off (25% chance). Stagnant market response post-earnings (35% chance).


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 13, 2024


Pennant Forecast

[PNTG]  Pennant
Price Forecast: BULLISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with PNTG Forecasts + Trading Strategies







PNTG Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with PNTG



MGNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MGNX]  Macrogenics (0.83)


TME Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [TME]  Tencent Music Entertainment Group - (0.82)


VZ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [VZ]  Verizon Communications (0.81)


SHOO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SHOO]  Steven Madden (0.77)


LAMR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [LAMR]  Lamar Advertising (0.75)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to PNTG



CMC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CMC]  Commercial Metals (-0.0)


CRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRS]  Carpenter Technology (-0.0)


BTAI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BTAI]  BioXcel Therapeutics (-0.0)


HDB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HDB]  HDFC (-0.0)


ARKG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [ARKG]  ARK Investment Management LLC - ARK Genomic Revolution (0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against PNTG



CRK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CRK]  Comstock Resources (-0.61)


BDX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BDX]  Becton, Dickinson And Company (-0.64)


SLCA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SLCA]  U.S. Silica (-0.66)


WW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WW]  WW International (-0.67)


RILY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [RILY]  B. Riley Financial (-0.73)


PNTG News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent PNTG News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!