SBAC Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: SBAC's consistent organic growth, strong dividend history, and institutional buy-ins support a price recovery. Historical mean-reverting tendencies also substantiate an optimistic outlook.


Bearish Case: Persistent high interest rates and market volatility could exert downward pressure on SBAC. Lower implied volatility than market forecasts signal less bullish sentiment among option traders.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of gradual price recovery driven by organic growth. 30% high interest rates push price lower. 10% market volatility causes fluctuations.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 27, 2024


SBA Communications Forecast

SBAC      SBA Communications











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with SBAC



EPR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   EPR  EPR Properties (0.91)


BA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BA  Boeing (0.85)


CHGG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CHGG  Chegg (0.83)


GT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GT  Goodyear Tire & Rubber (0.82)


PENN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PENN  Penn National Gaming (0.82)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to SBAC



SAIC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SAIC  Science Applications International (-0.0)


HL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HL  Hecla Mining (-0.0)


SUN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SUN  Sunoco (0.0)


VRNT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VRNT  Verint Systems (-0.0)


NYT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NYT  New York Times Co. (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against SBAC



UNM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UNM  Unum (-0.71)


CNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CNX  CNX Resources (-0.75)


USO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   USO  United States Commodity Funds (-0.75)


BJ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BJ  BJ's Wholesale Club (-0.77)


BNO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BNO  United States Commodity Funds LLC - United States Brent Crude Oil (-0.77)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SBAC


 Ask any question about SBAC!