SFIX Forecast


Bullish Case: The bullish case for SFIX is supported by recent earnings beats and improved guidance, reflecting effective strategic adjustments and promising Q4 outlook. The current bullish technical indicators align with an optimistic short-term price increase.


Bearish Case: The bearish case for SFIX highlights persistent operational challenges, declining long-term trends, high implied volatility, and potential market overreaction to recent gains, posing risks of price depreciation.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of slight recovery due to cost-efficiency and Tech advancements, 30% chance of continued decline amid competitive pressures, 20% chance of unexpected strategic success.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 18, 2024


Stitch Fix Forecast

SFIX      Stitch Fix











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with SFIX



ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ENVX  Enovix (0.86)


AUPH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AUPH  Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (0.84)


NOVA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOVA  Sunnova Energy International (0.84)


AMBA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AMBA  Ambarella (0.83)


VFC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VFC  VF (0.82)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to SFIX



ED Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ED  Consolidated Edison (-0.0)


GDRX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GDRX  GoodRx (-0.0)


NXST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NXST  Nexstar Media (0.0)


OIH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   OIH  VanEck Vectors Oil Services (0.0)


SYNA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SYNA  Synaptics (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against SFIX



TM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TM  Toyota Motor (-0.72)


NTNX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NTNX  Nutanix (-0.73)


FANG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FANG  Diamondback Energy (-0.73)


FTI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FTI  TechnipFMC (-0.74)


MPC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MPC  Marathon Petroleum (-0.75)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with SFIX


 Ask any question about SFIX!