TAN Forecast + Trading Strategies


Bullish Case: TAN's recent price action is mean-reverting, supporting potential gains as broader solar tech and policy trends favor renewable energy. Helium's volatility forecast below market suggests less downside risk.


Bearish Case: High interest rates and economic uncertainties persist, and TAN's historical volatility and current bearish sentiment (high put/call ratio) imply continued downside pressure despite mean-reverting tendencies.


Potential Outcomes: 60% chance of slight rebound due to Policy support and Tech advancements, 25% chance of flat with volatility, 15% chance of further drop on economic uncertainties.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 26, 2024


Invesco Solar Forecast

TAN      Invesco Solar











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with TAN



ICLN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ICLN  BTC iShares Global Clean Energy (0.93)


ENVX Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ENVX  Enovix (0.9)


COHU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   COHU  Cohu (0.89)


SPWR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPWR  Sunpower (0.87)


FLNC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FLNC  Fluence Energy (0.87)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to TAN



NOG Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NOG  Northern Oil and Gas (0.0)


BSY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BSY  Bentley Systems (0.0)


ORCL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ORCL  Oracle (-0.0)


ALIT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALIT  Alight Inc. - (0.0)


AEP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   AEP  American Electric Power (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against TAN



ALL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ALL  Allstate (-0.75)


TM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TM  Toyota Motor (-0.75)


BWXT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BWXT  BWX (-0.75)


YCS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   YCS  ProShares UltraShort Yen (-0.77)


PGR Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PGR  Progressive (-0.77)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with TAN


 Ask any question about TAN!