Bullish Case: Despite a dire outlook, any substantial positive shift in debt refinancing, cost control, or a successful pivot may surge TWOU's undervalued stock.


Bearish Case: With high debt, 'going concern' warning, and eroding university partnerships, TWOU's stock may face further steep declines.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance financial distress continues pressuring stock down; 25% chance debt resolution or cost cuts prompt recovery; 10% chance regulatory shift impacts business noticeably.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


February 20, 2024


2U Forecast

[TWOU]  2U
Price Forecast: BEARISH    Price Action: RANDOM (?)



Make More Profitable Trades with TWOU Forecasts + Trading Strategies







TWOU Balanced News:
















Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with TWOU



CHPT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CHPT]  ChargePoint (0.96)


WB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [WB]  Weibo (0.95)


BNGO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [BNGO]  Bionano Genomics (0.95)


PFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [PFE]  Pfizer (0.95)


DQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DQ]  Daqo New Energy (0.95)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to TWOU



DYN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DYN]  Dyne Therapeutics (0.0)


SO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SO]  Southern (-0.0)


MRO Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MRO]  Marathon Oil (0.0)


GNRC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [GNRC]  Generac (-0.0)


HON Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [HON]  Honeywell International (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against TWOU



DELL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [DELL]  Dell (-0.93)


AKAM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [AKAM]  Akamai (-0.93)


CBOE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [CBOE]  Cboe Global Markets (-0.94)


MCK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [MCK]  Mckesson (-0.94)


SMIN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   [SMIN]  BlackRock Institutional Trust Company N.A. - iShares MSCI India Small-Cap (-0.94)


TWOU News over Time





Click points to explore news by date. News sentiment ranges from -10 (very negative) to +10 (very positive) where 0 is neutral.

Most Recent TWOU News






Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with Helium


 Ask me any question!