VBTX Forecast


Bullish Case: Price resilience at $19.99 amidst institutional confidence and insider buying, coupled with future strategic improvements.


Bearish Case: Disappointing Q1 results and increasing financial pressures indicate potential for declining price.


Potential Outcomes: 50% chance of continued mean reversion, 30% mild recovery on institutional confidence, 20% decline if negative sentiment prevails.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 23, 2024


Veritex Forecast

VBTX      Veritex











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with VBTX



DPST Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DPST  Direxion Daily Regional Banks Bull 3X Shares (0.92)


KRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KRE  SPDR S&P Regional Banking (0.92)


HWC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   HWC  Hancock Whitney (0.88)


WAL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   WAL  Western Alliance Bancorp (0.82)


BOH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BOH  Bank of Hawaii (0.8)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to VBTX



BCE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BCE  BCE (-0.0)


DK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DK  Delek US (0.0)


GLBE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GLBE  Global E Online (-0.0)


CMCSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMCSA  Comcast (0.0)


MCFT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MCFT  MasterCraft Boat (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against VBTX



CELH Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CELH  Celsius (-0.61)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.61)


DBI Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DBI  Designer Brands (-0.63)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.69)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.69)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with VBTX


 Ask any question about VBTX!