VTWO Forecast


Bullish Case: Recent consolidation indicates a potential upside breakout as vol decreases. Institutions show growth in the VTWO ETF, supporting upward momentum. Implied vol reduced, indicating market stability.


Bearish Case: Historical data shows higher likelihood of price decline over short-term holding periods, with recent price action nearly flat. Higher put trading volume suggests market sentiment skews bearish.


Potential Outcomes: 25% chance of consolidation breakout, 40% chance for slight decline driven by increased put volumes, 35% probability of continuing flat trading. Probability based on historical return data and vol surfaces.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


July 10, 2024


Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Forecast

VTWO      Vanguard Russell 2000 Index











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with VTWO



VXF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VXF  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Extended Market Index (0.98)


MIDU Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   MIDU  Direxion Daily Mid Cap Bull 3x Shares (0.98)


UWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UWM  ProShares Ultra Russell2000 (0.97)


RSP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RSP  Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight (0.97)


RETL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RETL  Direxion Daily Retail Bull 3x Shares (0.97)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to VTWO



LSCC Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   LSCC  Lattice Semiconductor (-0.0)


FSK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   FSK  FS KKR (0.0)


BERY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   BERY  Berry (-0.0)


GTLS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GTLS  Chart Industries (-0.0)


GOOS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   GOOS  Canada Goose Holdings Inc (Subord Vot Shs) (-0.01)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against VTWO



SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.92)


SPXS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SPXS  Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bear 3X Shares (-0.92)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.99)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.99)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.99)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with VTWO


 Ask any question about VTWO!