WANT Forecast


Bullish Case: Reduced volatility suggests downside protection. WANT trading at $33.14 is 17.9% higher than two years ago, indicating strong momentum.


Bearish Case: High implied volatility and decreasing recent performance (4.2% drop in 90 days) suggest potential risk. Historical price trend shows high variance.


Potential Outcomes: 30% chance of a stable growth trend, 50% chance of high volatility swings due to market uncertainties, 20% chance of further decline if bearish trends continue.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


June 23, 2024


Direxion Daily Consumer Discretionary Bull 3X Shares Forecast

WANT      Direxion Daily Consumer Discretionary Bull 3X Shares











Correlated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly with WANT



ARKK Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   ARKK  ARK Innovation (0.83)


DRN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRN  Direxion Real Estate Bull 3x Shares (0.82)


URTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   URTY  ProShares UltraPro Russell2000 (0.82)


VNQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VNQ  Vanguard Real Estate Index (0.82)


XLRE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XLRE  Real Estate Select Sector SPDR (0.8)



Uncorrelated Assets

Assets with little price relationship to WANT



JKS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   JKS  JinkoSolar (0.0)


IONQ Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   IONQ  IonQ (-0.0)


PBF Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PBF  PBF Energy (0.0)


NFE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NFE  New Fortress Energy (0.0)


KDP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KDP  Keurig Dr Pepper (0.0)



Anticorrelated Assets

Assets that tend to move strongly against WANT



RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.66)


DRV Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DRV  Direxion Daily Real Estate Bear 3X Shares (-0.72)


UUP Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   UUP  Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish (-0.73)


SRS Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRS  ProShares UltraShort Real Estate (-0.74)


TBT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TBT  PowerShares UltraShort Lehman 20+ Yea (-0.76)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with WANT


 Ask any question about WANT!