ACA Forecast


Bullish Case: ACA is recognized for its solid sustainability and has been named one of America's Most Responsible Companies. Analyst upgrades and bullish options activities suggest confidence in ACA's growth trajectory driven by strong infrastructure demands.


Bearish Case: Insider selling and recent stock dips indicate possible concerns about ACA's future growth. Flattish price action and high implied volatility in the options market might be signaling uncertainty and potential downside risks.


Potential Outcomes: 65% chance ACA will benefit from recent sustainability awards, leading to gains. 20% likelihood of decline due to insider concerns and market pressure. 15% chance price remains stagnant due to mixed market signals.


Trading Oracle: Sign Up to access trading oracle trade ideas.


April 24, 2024


Arcosa Forecast

ACA        Arcosa
Price Forecast: NEUTRAL    Price Action: RANDOM (?)











Correlated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly with ACA



PAVE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PAVE  Global X Funds - Global X U.S. Infrastructure Development (0.94)


XRT Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   XRT  SPDR Retail (0.94)


NDSN Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NDSN  Nordson (0.94)


VB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   VB  Vanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Small Cap (0.94)


NAIL Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NAIL  Direxion Daily Homebuilders & Supplies Bull 3X Shares (0.94)



Uncorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets with little price relationship to ACA



INCY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   INCY  Incyte (0.0)


KMB Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   KMB  Kimberly-Clark (0.0)


PZZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   PZZA  Papa John's International (0.0)


NE Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   NE  Noble (-0.0)


CMCSA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   CMCSA  Comcast (-0.0)



Anticorrelated Stock Forecasts

Assets that tend to move strongly against ACA



DXD Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   DXD  ProShares UltraShort Dow30 (-0.92)


SDOW Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SDOW  ProShares UltraPro Short Dow30 (-0.92)


RWM Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   RWM  ProShares Trust - ProShares Short Russell2000 (-0.94)


TZA Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   TZA  Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (-0.95)


SRTY Forecast + Options Trading Strategies   SRTY  ProShares UltraPro Short Russell2000 (-0.95)





Become a more profitable investor with AI optimized trading strategies






×

Chat with ACA


 Ask any question about ACA!